- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Rose!
- If you break Rose, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- Baskin Robbins once made Rose flavoured ice cream.
- During severe windstorms, Rose may sway several feet to either side.
- Olive oil was used for washing Rose in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- Rose can't sweat.
- Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Rose'.
- Half a cup of Rose contains only seventeen calories.
- You should always store Rose in an airtight container in the fridge!
- Originally, Rose could not fly!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I usually don't like these things, but this one made me laugh.