Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Farmgirl


I've been thinking, maybe I should buy a farm in Maine. Like this one . The mortgage payment is less than my rent! Of course, I'd have to build a barn and probably a hay storage building on the property for the pygmy goats, miniature donkeys, and horses, but I wouldn't have to do that right away. I could drive the Toyota out there but eventually I'd have to get a truck. Hmmm. Sometimes I get ideas and they seem good and right now I can't really think of a good reason why I shouldn't buy a farm in Maine. I could start a whole new blog about it, I'm sure it would be amusing to read about my adventures trying to milk the pygmy goats or clean the barn. Oh, and I'd need alpacas too, for their wool. I'd build a little guest suite so anyone could come and visit anytime :)

No comments: