Thursday, December 21, 2006

Main Street, Yemen

If you know where this line is from, you are awesome: "When we get to Yemen, can I stay with you?"

Also, in Things That I Think Are Funny: While in B'ham this week, my dad told me about a news story involving a holiday display on someone's yard with a nativity scene. Someone stole the baby Jesus out of the manger, as often happens. Those baby Jesi must have a high black market value. Anyway, the family replaced the baby and it was stolen yet again. So, the family replaced the baby one more time. And yet again, it was stolen. However, this time, they found a note in its place. The note read: "IOU two baby jeez"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a funny ending to this post! I wonder what the person is doing with all the baby Jesus(es), and to leave an IOU? LOL! I wonder if they will all be returned on January 1...

Anonymous said...

Friends. Chandler and the anonymous lady from Yemen when he was attempting to escape from Janice.

Now if only the anonymous note writer would have said what he needed the baby Jeez for?? Perhaps he was doing a nativity with twins??