Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fire in the sky

This morning I woke up and my bedroom door was slightly ajar, and there was a strange light coming from the living room. I lay there, completely confused, wondering what possible light I could have left on overnight, and I was sure I'd remembered to turn them all off. After a few moments, and after I glanced at the clock, I realized it was just sunlight. I've heard that happens in the mornings, actually much of the day in fact. Hm.

I was quite pleased to see this article in the New York Times. As Tessa is always saying, it's about time more people realized they are associated with greatness.

Now I must suck down my coffee to fortify myself and perfect my Mean Voice in order to call my payroll supervisor. She f*cked up my last paycheck, and no one messes with Nurse Ratched's paycheck. No one.

In the meantime, I leave you with this thought of the day:



No comments: