Sunday, August 27, 2006

Belated


It was your birthday last week, so I just wanted to say welcome to your new decade, it's going to be wonderful. I have my camera with me nearly constantly but I'm kicking myself that this is the only photo I took of you on the actual day. I think that's okay though, since this is how I know you...walking along a path, with you at my side, calling for small dogs and laughing at their exploring. They were probably just at our feet in this shot. So anyway, happy birthday again, and here's to several dozen more years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems the walking and calling is a lot harder at night. Naughty Ted. Although the blinking collar is a hoot when it's dark on kite hill.

And the photos are never nearly as important as the actual time spent just enjoying the time and company.