Thursday, December 22, 2005

First post

So here it is...on the suggestion of a dear friend...the Blog. Guess I just needed yet one more way provide amusement for others at my expense. Well, not really my expense, since I'm just as amused, and some things and events are just so bizarre that they must be shared with the world! Here is where I'm going to chronicle my strange but true tales of my stumblings through the Dating World...a very strange place indeed. I haven't done too much "dating" up to this point in my life, I've always just sort of stumbled into, or maybe more like slipped in, relationships, for better or for worse. I may also throw in stories of cuteness about the wonderful wiener dogs, and even some tales from the ICU. So buckle your lap belts, and please keep your hands inside the ride at all times.

No comments: