Sunday, May 28, 2006

Three things

Three screen names that you have had: Rosebuttons, Intemperance, and Saro

Three things you like about yourself: My hair, my ability to nap on cue, and my photographic memory

Three things you don't like about yourself: My teeth, procrastination, and my headaches

Three parts of your heritage: Scottish, Italian, Marxist Hippy

Three things that scare you: Snakes, crowds of people, and I'm super afraid of heights.

Three of your everyday essentials: Coffee with soy creamer, checking my email, and watching Blind Date before bed.

Three things you are wearing right now: Dansko clogs, scrubs, fugly cotton work underwear. Yeah, I'm at work.

Three of your favorite songs: Thinking of You by Radiohead, Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper, and In Da Club by 50 Cent.

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months: Yoga, growing an herb garden, starting a Roth IRA. Boy, will that make for an exciting 12 months.

Three things I want in a relationship: Someone who brings me take-out for dinner, booty, and more booty.

Two truths and a lie: I'm left-handed, I routinely report my neighbor's car as abandoned so it gets towed because he parks too close to my driveway, I believe that Oprah needs more media exposure.

Three things you can't do without: Lactaid, Burt's Bees chapstick, and my migraine pills.

Three places you want to go on vacation: Iceland, Budapest, and Costa Rica

Three things you just can't do: Eat most kinds of meat, be cheerful or even somewhat functioning and awake in the morning, save money. Not that I don't try. To save money, that is.

Three kids' names: Stella, Ruby, Daisy

Three things you want to do before you die: Drive across the country in an Airstream trailer with my dogs, live in Scotland, raise alpacas

Three Celeb crushes: Colin Firth, John Cusack, Andy Garcia in a white tuxedo. Oh and Prince William is really hot. I know that's more than three...it's not like it's going to overload my social calendar or anything though.

Three people you want to know these things about: Jodi, Steph, and Judi Dench.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three screen names that you have had: ssdf, ssdf23, no_space_tact

Three things you like about yourself: my nose, my hair, my relentless ability to be tactless

Three things you don't like about yourself: my weight, my teeth, my inability to express my feelings

Three parts of your heritage: adopted, converted jew, jersey girl at heart

Three things that scare you: multi-legged insects, eyeballs (trauma or otherwise), vomit

Three of your everyday essentials: the interweb, coffee!, showering

Three things you are wearing right now: elastic waist shorts, big comfy t-shirt, vic secret underwear. just relaxing.

Three of your favorite songs: under the deep blue sea by the cure, landslide by fleetwood mac (although the smashing pumpkins version is also a good one), good enough by sarah mclachlan

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months: kick boxing, being an asm, taking short trips to local (it's a relative term) sights at least once every three months.

Three things I want in a relationship: trust, support, and the ability to be myself

Two truths and a lie: i find myself addicted to other peoples blogs, i can't throw things away just in case i might need them later, the ultra right wing conservatives have finally convinced me that they're beliefs are correct

Three things you can't do without: reading material of some sort, burt's bees (i know it's your answer, but i never leave home without it), iced tea

Three places you want to go on vacation: patagonia, russia, the great barrier reef

Three things you just can't do: admit i spend too much money, stop buying cd's even though itunes is usually cheaper (elly's right, it's all about packaging), stop procrastinating

Three kids' names: sonia, alisa, sebastian

Three things you want to do before you die: live in japan, own my own cafe, visit all the national parks (before they're plowed under for resources, whichever comes first)

Three Celeb crushes: obviously we have to state the weird one, nicolas cage, the hot pirate (and all other looks) one, johnny depp, and bob. i will always love bob no matter that he's gotten old and should stop wearing the lipstick all over his mouth.

Three people you want to know these things about: tabitha, luke, and that adorable irish guy named chris who comes into my store twice daily.